ACI South Africa consists of 280 members.
ACI is a leading non-profit, non-political association of wholesale financial market professionals. ACI has a proud and illustrious history of involvement in helping its membership through various market iterations/interactions.
The main object of the South African Association is:
- to promote greater international co-operation within the framework of the financial markets dealing profession, and similarly develop the links of friendship and cordial relationship between financial market dealers;
- to improve technical skills and knowledge among dealers, and to promote the professional training and competence of new dealers;
- to seek by every means to improve the reputation and dignity of the financial markets dealing profession;
- generally, to promote education of the financial markets dealing profession;
- to be committed to behave in line with the ACI Code of Conduct, the current ACI Charter and the ACI Statutes.
To apply for membership of the association please email Molefe.Lenyai@rmb.co.za.