ACI South Africa consists of 280 members.
ACI is a leading non-profit, non-political association of wholesale financial market professionals. ACI has a proud and illustrious history of involvement in helping its membership through various market iterations/interactions.
The main object of the South African Association is:
- to promote greater international co-operation within the framework of the financial markets dealing profession, and similarly develop the links of friendship and cordial relationship between financial market dealers;
- to improve technical skills and knowledge among dealers, and to promote the professional training and competence of new dealers;
- to seek by every means to improve the reputation and dignity of the financial markets dealing profession;
- generally, to promote education of the financial markets dealing profession;
- to be committed to behave in line with the ACI Code of Conduct, the current ACI Charter and the ACI Statutes.
To request membership, please contact the ACI representative within your financial institution.